The BYD battery box LV series from Sol Distribution offers a convenient and stylish means of storing on-grid solar. It’s perfect for homeowners and businesses who want something easy to install and maintain. It provides a rack-mounted answer to all of your energy storage needs.
This article outlines everything you need to know about your new purchase.
The BYD battery box LV from Sol Distribution provides a number of benefits you may not find with other solutions:
- High output: it features a high peak discharge which makes it great for off-grid usage.
- Natural cooling: natural convection provides free air cooling in order to keep the system performing at its peak.
- Safe chemistry: the equipment uses lithium iron phosphase (LFP), which is considered to be the safest on the market.
- Easy to install: its modular design allows it to easily be installed by just one technician.
- Flexible design: the modular system design lets you expand the size over its lifetime as needed.
- Reliable and long-lasting: tests show that the equipment has a very long lifespan; it generally comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Great energy efficiency: the device provides a 96% usable energy ratio.
And of course, using a BYD battery box LV is a cost-effective energy solution!
Care and maintenance
It is important to take proper care of your new purchase in order to make sure it lasts. Ensure that you clean it regularly to remove dust using a soft cloth or brush. Avoid using any liquids or corrosives and ensure that the device is powered off whilst cleaning. When storing your device, ensure it is kept between -20 to 45 degrees Celsius, ideally not in humid or hot areas or in direct sunlight.
Minimise your risk of personal injury or damage to property by maintaining proper safety procedures when dealing with the BYD battery box LV. This will also help ensure that it lasts long-term.
- Avoid exposing it to very low or very high temperatures (lower than -20 and higher than 50 degrees Celsius).
- Keep it away from heat, direct sunlight, moisture and liquids.
- Keep it out of reach of children and animals.
- Do not let the terminals touch any object that may be conducive to electricity, like wires.
- Do not touch it with wet hands.
- Do not drop, disassemble or puncture the device.
- Make sure it is safely grounded.
- Remove any jewellery which could cause a short circuit; avoid short circuiting the terminals or reverse polarity.
- Disconnect and power off the BYD battery box LV before installing or cleaning it.
- Refrain from using a damaged device.
Common problems and their solutions
Common BYD battery box LV failures and how to fix them include:
- High voltage warning: If the orange light is on, contact your service provider for a replacement.
- Low voltage warning: The system will recover by itself.
- Short circuit alarm: Turn the power off, check if the device has short connected and if so reconnect the cables properly and restart it.
- Communication failure: Determine if the communication cables are properly connected; if not, replace the BCU.
If there is a problem you cannot fix, contact your service provider for more assistance.
The BYD battery box LV is one of the best options for those looking for a flexible, convenient and stylish storage solution. Its modular design makes it easily expandable and ideal for homeowners and business owners alike. Ensure that you clean and maintain it regularly and follow the safety procedures in order to get the most use out of your new purchase and keep yourself and others safe.